OCaml 4.11.1

Hello,

I've updated ocaml to 4.11.1 and uploaded to experimental. It builds on
all release architectures, and most of ports as well (fixes for
hurd-i386 are pending, and it's still not built on kfreebsd-*).

The main change as far as Debian is concerned is the split of the
graphics library, which I packaged (as ocaml-graphics) and has been
accepted.

The ""/"-nox" split does no longer make any sense, I am planning to turn
"-nox" packages into transitional ones (maybe later).

I tried to install all corresponding opam packages in a 4.11.1 switch,
and the breakage is minimal:

https://salsa.debian.org/ocaml-team/opam-debian-switch/-/commit/06707cfe28f5b901d5148336baebbdfb9a0254cf

Therefore, I am planning (in one week) to request a slot to start the
transition in unstable, unless someone objects.

Stéphane