Re: latest liquidsoap

Hi,

On 2020/03/16 09:45, Priit Lepist wrote:
> Hi!
>
> As the latest liquidsoap package at savonet's git is version 1.4.1 (from
> January 18th, 2020) but the lastest available version from debian.org
> repository for Buster is 1.3.3 (from October 14th, 2017) i would ask
> modestly if You have any plans to pull up a newer  version of liquidsoap
> to the repository?

1.4.1 is available in unstable and testing. There are no plans to
backport it to Buster, as it requires back-porting a large number of
packages that I do not have the time to support unfortunately. The next
stable release will have 1.4.1 (or whatever is current at the time of
the freeze).

Cheers
Kyle

--