Re: Joining the Debian-OCaml team

Dear Brett,

Le 14/10/2020 à 23:31, Brett Gilio a écrit :
> I recently joined the Debian Science team, where I am beginning to help
> maintain packages related to Standard ML. I have experience with both
> programming in OCaml, and maintaining OCaml/Coq related packages on GNU
> Guix (where I am also a developer and contributor). I was wanting to
> join the team here, as well, to help Debian with the OCaml environment.

Welcome, and thanks!

The group on salsa is ocaml-team. I see you've found the IRC channel.

We also have a wiki page:

  https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/OCamlTaskForce

It may be a bit outdated, but the following one:

  https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/OCamlTaskForce/TODO

it up-to-date.

Do you have interest in specific packages?

Stéphane