Re: liquidsoap... and packages waiting to migrate to testing

Le 01/08/2019 à 11:24, Kyle Robbertze a écrit :
> If there are no issues with ocaml-ssl, I will release the next version
> of liquidsoap to unstable in about a week even if ocaml-ffmpeg has not
> passed through NEW. ocaml-ffmpeg will then be added as a dependency in a
> Debian revision once it has migrated.
>
> The other issue with liquidsoap migrating to testing is
> camomile/1.0.1-4, which seems to be blocked too. I hope the new version
> of ocaml-gettext fixes the issue, but that will only be seen in a couple
> days when it is ready to migrate.

FYI, there is currently a cluster of entangled packages that must
migrate to testing together: ocaml-result, camomile, ocaml-gettext,
menhir, ocaml-visitors, camlzip and alt-ergo + 27 other source packages
(including lwt which depends on ocaml-ssl) that were already in testing
and were binNMUed. Of those, alt-ergo and ocaml-gettext are not old
enough but should be tomorrow.

Please wait for these packages to migrate before uploading ocaml-ssl, as
ocaml-ssl would be caught in this cluster.

At the moment, the other packages waiting to migrate to testing are:
ocaml-rope, ocaml-fileutils, ocamlmod, ben, ocaml-fdkaac, headache
and... liquidsoap. The only problem that I can foresee now is with
liquidsoap, that why I asked :-)

Stéphane