ssreflect

Hello,

I am preparing an upload of ssreflect 1.7.0 in order resolve
#919461. The current version is in the experimental/master
branch of the git repository on salsa. There are still some
things to improve but I would like to ask already at this point
for a review from people who know coq and ssreflect since
the clock is ticking for buster.

The most important change is that I have dropped the two
binary packages for the ssreflect plugin as this is now
included in coq. This also simplifies the packaging of
ssreflect.

The plan is to upload ssreflect on Sunday 16/2 if there are
no objections by Saturday since ssreflect is one of the two
packages that are now blocking migration of coq and why3. The
alternative to uploading a fixed ssreflect would be to ask
for removal of ssreflect from buster.

Thanks in advance -Ralf.