ocaml-http, matita, ulex-camlp5

Dear maintainers,

matita is a reverse dependency of the deprecated lablgtksourceview2 and
thus marked for autoremoval. I am the upstream maintainer of it and its
dependencies (packages ocaml-http and ulex-camlp5, previously known as
ulex08) and I have new versions of all of them that depend on the new
lablgtksourceview3.

I also have prepared debian packages for all of them, but I am not a
debian maintainer. How can I contribute them? My account on
salsa.debian.org is claudio.sacerdoticoen@unibo.it. If somebody can
give me write permissions to the three projects I will commit the
packages and plead for some sponsor.

Thanks in advance,
C.S.C.

--