Sponsoring for ocaml-http 0.1.6

Dear ocaml maintainers,

debian has old version 0.1.5 of ocaml-http that does not compile with
recent ocaml compilers and that is a dependency of matita.

I am now in charge of the upstream development of ocaml-http
       git://ssh.ocamlcore.org/gitroot/ocaml-http/ocaml-http.git
and I am requesting the upgrade of a debian package for the latter
release.

ocaml-http is a native debian package. I have updated the debian/ dir
and all seems to work correctly. Can somebody sponsor release the
package and/or sponsor it? (I have never been sponsored before and I
could need some help to know exactly what I need to do).

Thanks in advance,
C.S.C.

--
Prof. Claudio Sacerdoti Coen