Re: Uploading new Coq

Hi Benjamin,

On Thu, Dec 20, 2018 at 09:56:54PM -0500, Benjamin Barenblat wrote:

> I’m planning to do some work in the next couple of weeks to get a new
> Coq uploaded before the buster freeze. Does anybody have pending state
> on this, or should I just dive on in?

it would certainly be great to have a recent version of coq in buster.
Please try to get in touch with Enrico and Stéphane who maintained the
coq package in the past to know their intentions.

One important issue is that liblablgtksourceview2-ocaml-dev is gone.
The one you can currently still find in unstable is cruft, this package
is no longer built from the lablgtk2 source package, and coq must no
longer build-depend on it. It should be possible to replace it by
liblablgtksourceview3-ocaml-dev which was accepted in debian just yesterday.
There is a thread [1] on the coq-devel mailing list about this.

-Ralf.

[1] https://sympa.inria.fr/sympa/arc/coqdev/2018-11/