Re: Intent to NMU camomile to fix longstanding l10n bugs

control: tags -1 + pending

Hi Helge,
On 2018/12/23 12:33, Helge Kreutzmann wrote:
> Dear Maintainers,
> dear Kyle,
> I propose to NMU camomile to solve the long standing translation
> bugs 758118 and 865968. I further would include fixes for the
> lintian warning vcs-obsolete-in-debian-infrastructure and
> file-contains-trailing-whitespace.

These are fixed in the upload I have made to mentors. I am waiting for
Jonathan Carter to upload to the archive. This has made realise I forgot
to add a pending tag to the two bugs, which I shall add now.

> I would prefer if you could add this to your next MU (before the
> freeze), but if I don't hear from you I would upload this NMU
> mid January.
>
> Please note that I had to fiddle a little with the build environment
> to get the translated man pages to actually build and installed, I can
> send you the detailed changes if you would like to do a MU (or push i
> t into a VCS if you tell me the location).
I did too, eventually just resorting to writing the man pages directly
without using xml.

Thanks for your interest

Cheers
Kyle