Re: Intent to NMU upower to fix longstanding l10n bugs and other issues

Hi Helge,

On Wed, Dec 19, 2018 at 07:51:37PM +0100, Helge Kreutzmann wrote:

> I propose to NMU camlidl to solve the long standing translation bugs
> 759130 and 863533. I further would include fixes for the lintian
> warning vcs-obsolete-in-debian-infrastructure and would update the
> homepage to http://github.com/xavierleroy/camlidl/.
>
> I would prefer if you could add this to your next MU (before the
> freeze), but if I don't hear from you I would upload this NMU
> mid January.

if you prefer the OCaml team to do the upload then please just
push the changes to the git repo of camlidl on salsa, and drop a word
on the debian-ocaml-maint mailing list. I can do the upload, in the worst
case the second week of january when I am back from vacation, or
someone else from the team can do it.

Best -Ralf.