Re: Is camlimages maintained?

Hi Kyle,

On Sat, Dec 15, 2018 at 04:26:18PM +0200, Kyle Robbertze wrote:

> Is camlimages still maintained by active members of the OCaml team? The
> last few uploads seem to all be either team or non-maintainer uploads
> (and last done in 2016). Liquidsoap depends on camlimages, so I would be

camlimages is unfortunately not the only package in this situation.
The ocaml team is lacking (wo)manpower these days.

> happy to take on its maintainership under the OCaml team if there are no
> objections. There is currently one RC bug (#887601) with a merge request
> fixing it open on Salsa.

by all means, yes, go ahead. I can sponsor your upload if you want to
prepare a new version in git (no need to go through mentors). However
I will be without internet from 2018-12-26 to 2019-01-06.

-Ralf.