RFS: ocaml-qtest/2.9-1

  Hi,

  I am looking for a sponsor for my package "ocaml-qtest"

 * Package name    : ocaml-qtest
   Version         : 2.9-1
   Upstream Author : Vincent Hugot <vincent.hugot@gmail.com>, Simon Cruanes <simon.cruanes.2007@m4x.org>
 * URL             : https://github.com/vincent-hugot/qtest
 * License         : GPLv3+
   Section         : ocaml

  It builds those binary packages:

    libqtest-ocaml - Inline (Unit) Tests for OCaml (Runtime library)
    libqtest-ocaml-dev - Inline (Unit) Tests for OCaml (Development package)
    libqtest-ocaml-doc - Documentation for ocaml-qtest
    ocaml-qtest - Inline (Unit) Tests for OCaml (Executable)

  To access further information about this package, please visit the following URL:

I've test built it with sbuild for both amd64 and mips. Autopkgtests are also ran successfully for amd64 and mips.

Please review and let me know if there is any problem.

  Regards,
   Andy Li