Re: RFS: ocaml-obuild/0.1.8-1

On Sat, May 12, 2018 at 5:44 PM, Ralf Treinen <treinen@free.fr> wrote:
done.

However, there are some things that could be improved in future
releases. In particular, there is no real documentation. It would
already help to install README.md into /usr/share/doc, more if there
were real manpages.

Also, the current manpage says
usage: dist/build/obuild/obuild <command> [options]

Thanks, Ralf! I will keep those in mind when updating the package.

Are there any other open sponsor requests?

I have just updated ocaml-migrate-parsetree to latest upstream release in salsa.
However, when I test build it in mips, there was an error:

 opam : Depends: libuutf-ocaml-giwq0 which is a virtual package and is not provided by any available package

 libjsonm-ocaml : Depends: libuutf-ocaml-giwq0 which is a virtual package and is not provided by any available package

Unable to resolve dependencies!  Giving up...

Do you have any idea?

Best regards,
Andy