Re: alioth -> salsa migration

On 2018-05-09 05:20, Andy Li wrote:
On Wed, May 9, 2018 at 4:11 AM, Ralf Treinen <treinen@free.fr> wrote:

On Tue, May 08, 2018 at 11:25:46AM +0800, Andy Li wrote:
I found that I can no longer push to the package repos that I
created and
maintained. Possibly because I am only a DM, and using a guest
account.
Would you add me to the ocaml-team?

My alioth account is "andyli-guest". I've registered the salsa
guest account
with the same name.

Done -Ralf.

Thanks, Ralf.
One question: I guess the dom-new-git-repo wouldn't work anymore?

Indeed. We have to update those scripts to work with Salsa.

What is the new way of requesting new repo under the ocaml-team in salsa?

You can do it manually on salsa.debian.org (i.e. create a project within
ocaml team).

Best,

--
Mehdi