Easy to fix (grave?) bug in package marionnet

Hi, I reported https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=885939 some time ago. I have set Severity: normal but in retrospect it should maybe have been set to grave (because it prevents the program for starting for I guess, all users?).

Anyway maybe this issue went under your radar, is it possible that you apply the fix I suggested? So far this bug has been ignored upstream.

Thanks