RFS: ocaml-obuild/0.1.8-1

  Hi,

  I am looking for a sponsor for my package "ocaml-obuild"

 * Package name    : ocaml-obuild
   Version         : 0.1.8-1
   Upstream Author : Vincent Hanquez <tab@snarc.org> and Jerome
Maloberti <jmaloberti@gmail.com>
 * URL             : https://github.com/ocaml-obuild/obuild
 * License         : BSD-2-clause
   Section         : ocaml

  It builds this binary package:

    ocaml-obuild - simple package build system for OCaml

  To access further information about this package, please visit the
following URL:

  https://mentors.debian.net/package/ocaml-obuild

    dget -x https://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/o/ocaml-obuild/ocaml-obuild_0.1.8-1.dsc

This is a dependency of ptmap, which in turn is a dependency of the next
version of Haxe (4.0.0).

The package source can be found in alioth:
https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-ocaml-maint/packages/ocaml-obuild.git

Please review and let me know if there is any problem.

Best regards,
Andy