Re: Howto contribute in the transition?

Hi Hendrik,

On 2017-10-09 13:51, Hendrik Tews wrote:
Stéphane,

I now and then look at the OCaml transition page, but, from what
I see there, I am not able to derive if and how I could help
(apart from working on hol-light - which I am doing in the
background). Maybe you want to share some bits on how to
contribute?

Looking at the transition page, you may identify packages failing
to build in level N blocking others packages from levels >N. Those
are the ones one should focus on and try to fix.

There are also many RC-bugs submitted recently. Any help with those
is also welcome (triaging, providing patches or hints on how to resolve
them).

Hope this helps,

--
Mehdi