Re: Preparation of the transition to OCaml 4.05.0: status update

Hi,

>> The following packages FTBFS: ... otags ...
>
> No surprise. Please ignore otags until I package a new upstream
> version.

otags for OCaml 4.05 is ready now and I also started to work on
the Debian package. However, otags 4.05.1 only compiles with
OCaml 4.05, therefore it cannot be uploaded to unstable now. For
me, the simplest solution seems to wait until OCaml 4.05 enters
unstable. Or shall I prepare an upload to unstable?

Hendrik