Re: [Pkg-ocaml-maint-commits] [cmdliner] 03/03: update packaging using the upstream Makefile

> Did you try using dh_ocamldoc? It can be as easy as dropping an empty
> libcmdliner-ocaml-dev.ocamldoc into debian/...

It works quite well, after adding a few options to this .ocamldoc
file...

Is there a way to modify or overwrite the generated doc-base
file? I guess it is not essential, but it would be nice to add an
author field and adjust title and abstract a little bit.

Hendrik