Leaving the OCaml team, removing myself from Uploaders of all OCaml-related packages

[co-maintainers Bcc'd]

Hi all,

I just removed myself from Uploaders of all the packages I was "maintaining"
under the d-o-m umbrella, i.e. the following packages:

findlib
js-of-ocaml
lambda-term
lwt
marionnet
obus
ocamlbricks
ocaml-usb
ocsigenserver
zed

I haven't done anything on those packages for years so it's about time the
metadata be updated to match reality. I haven't touched OCaml in about that
long, so there's very very little chance I'll come back to them. Too bad I
missed some of the last round of updates uploaded by Stéphane, but I guess
they'll get pushed the next time around.

Please also remove me from the alioth project (as both olasd and
dandrimont-guest).

Thanks for being my entry point in Debian, and see you around!

Nicolas Dandrimont

BOFH excuse #76:
Unoptimized hard drive