Re: installation with opam install files

> $ grep opam-installer */debian/rules

Thanks!

> But this adds opam to bdeps, whitch itself bdeps on cmdliner...

OK, now we have a real cycle in the build dependencies. At the
moment I see the following solutions:

ignore: prepare and upload the new topkg package with using
        opam-installer, introducing a cycle in the build
        dependencies

install-script: add an install script to the new topkg package,
        the output of opam-installer --script might provide a
        starting point. This script will need manual work for
        each new upstream release.

perl-installer: write a replacement for opam-installer, for
        instance in perl.

Any preferences?

> By the way, it makes me think that the dependencies automatically filled
> by dh_ocaml are too coarse. If pkg ocaml-depends on Module and provides
> it, there is (probably) no need to depend on libmodule-ocaml.

I don't understand this. Is there a relation to the dependency
cycle opam -> cmdliner -> topkg -> opam?

Hendrik