Transitioning to 4.04 or 4.05

Hey guys, as you know I uploaded 4.04 to experimental a few months ago. 4.05 has been "due" for a few months, I guess it will be out "any day now".

Now that the freeze is over, it would be good to start transitioning various packages across to the new compiler version. I know roughly the process is to build stuff in experimental, make sure they are fine, then issue a transition request to the release team.

Are there any scripts to help us do that for the hundreds of ocaml packages that we have?

GPG: ed25519/56034877E1F87C35
GPG: rsa4096/1318EFAC5FBBDBCE
https://github.com/infinity0/pubkeys.git