mathcomp/ssreflect packaging (Was: Uploads needed)

Hi,

Sorry for not following up on this earlier.

Those two packages (lib{mathcomp,ssreflect}-coq) only contain .vo files,
which are AFAIK architecture-independent.

Unfortunately, coq_makefile doesn't support not building .vo files
(I don't even know if it is possible), and I wouldn't feel comfortable
maintaining even more build-system patches.

It's a bit of a cop-out, but I would like to suggest moving forward
with this and opening a bug against mathcomp for not building arch-indep
packages.

Best,

  nicoo