Processed: your mail

> affects 837359 advi alt-ergo approx ara atdgen ben biniou bin-prot caml2html caml-crush camlimages camlmix camlp5 camomile cduce coccinelle coinst comparelib confluence coq cppo cryptokit cudf custom-printf dochelp dose3 eliom enumerate extlib fieldslib freetennis geneweb gmetadom haxe herelib janest-core janest-core-extended janest-core-kernel js-build-tools js-of-ocaml jsonm kalzium laby lambda-term libguestfs liquidsoap marionnet matita menhir mingw-ocaml misery mlpost monotone-viz mtasc oasis obus ocaml-atd ocaml-base64 ocaml-batteries ocaml-benchmark ocamlbricks ocamlcreal ocaml-csv ocaml-data-notation ocaml-deriving-ocsigen ocamldsort ocaml-estring ocaml-expect ocaml-extunix ocaml-fileutils ocaml-gettext ocamlgraph ocamlgsl ocaml-ipaddr ocaml-libvirt ocaml-melt ocamlmod ocaml-re ocaml-re2 ocaml-reins ocaml-res ocamlrss ocaml-sqlexpr ocaml-sqlite3 ocaml-textutils ocaml-usb ocamlviz ocaml-zarith ocp-indent ocsigenserver opam optcomp orpie ounit pa-bench pagodacf pa-ounit pa-structural-sexp pa-test pcre-ocaml pdfsandwich perl4caml pgocaml pipebang postgresql-ocaml ppx-core ppx-deriving ppx-driver ppx-optcomp ppx-sexp-conv ppx-type-conv prooftree scilab sexplib310 spamoracle supermin type-conv typerep tyxml unison utop uuidm variantslib virt-top why3 wyrd xml-light xmlm yojson zed
Bug #837359 [src:ocaml] ocaml: Please build libasmrun.a with -fPIC
Added indication that 837359 affects advi, alt-ergo, approx, ara, atdgen, ben, biniou, bin-prot, caml2html, caml-crush, camlimages, camlmix, camlp5, camomile, cduce, coccinelle, coinst, comparelib, confluence, coq, cppo, cryptokit, cudf, custom-printf, dochelp, dose3, eliom, enumerate, extlib, fieldslib, freetennis, geneweb, gmetadom, haxe, herelib, janest-core, janest-core-extended, janest-core-kernel, js-build-tools, js-of-ocaml, jsonm, kalzium, laby, lambda-term, libguestfs, liquidsoap, marionnet, matita, menhir, mingw-ocaml, misery, mlpost, monotone-viz, mtasc, oasis, obus, ocaml-atd, ocaml-base64, ocaml-batteries, ocaml-benchmark, ocamlbricks, ocamlcreal, ocaml-csv, ocaml-data-notation, ocaml-deriving-ocsigen, ocamldsort, ocaml-estring, ocaml-expect, ocaml-extunix, ocaml-fileutils, ocaml-gettext, ocamlgraph, ocamlgsl, ocaml-ipaddr, ocaml-libvirt, ocaml-melt, ocamlmod, ocaml-re, ocaml-re2, ocaml-reins, ocaml-res, ocamlrss, ocaml-sqlexpr, ocaml-sqlite3, ocaml-textutils, ocaml-usb, ocamlviz, ocaml-zarith, ocp-indent, ocsigenserver, opam, optcomp, orpie, ounit, pa-bench, pagodacf, pa-ounit, pa-structural-sexp, pa-test, pcre-ocaml, pdfsandwich, perl4caml, pgocaml, pipebang, postgresql-ocaml, ppx-core, ppx-deriving, ppx-driver, ppx-optcomp, ppx-sexp-conv, ppx-type-conv, prooftree, scilab, sexplib310, spamoracle, supermin, type-conv, typerep, tyxml, unison, utop, uuidm, variantslib, virt-top, why3, wyrd, xml-light, xmlm, yojson, and zed
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

837359: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=837359
Debian Bug Tracking System