request for DM renewal for approx package

Hello all. I recently updated my key to 4096 bits, but the DM file
still has my old key.  I'd like to upload a new version of approx that
fixes an RC-bug before it gets removed from testing this month.

Could a DD please add my current key fingerprint
as DM for approx and ocaml-sha?  The fingerprint is
    5DB976477B8AA68473EE031487568F1562CD5132
(the one I'm using to sign this message).

Instructions are at https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2012/09/msg00008.html

Thanks very much.