Re: Newcomer to the team

On Sun, Jul 24, 2016 at 10:56:27AM +0200, Ralf Treinen wrote:

> Great ! I am currently travelling, and don't have my gpg key with me
> so I cannot upload until I am back home, but I will try to have a look
> at your package over the next days.

Great!

I am also travelling tomorrow evening (still GMT-4), so I will probably
be unreachable for the next 60h (with some jetlag-recovery time).

In case you didn't notice, I send a list of other packages
for which I pushed fixes, that also require a review&upload.

Best, and thanks for your time,

  nicoo