Re: objection against proposed patch for ocaml-gettext?

On 2015-08-15 09:33, Hilko Bengen wrote:
* Mehdi Dogguy:

I would like to uplaod a 0.3.5-2 package of ocaml-gettext to unstable
which includes my patch mentioned in
<https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=794732> (and closes
that bug).

Should I go ahead or are there reasons to wait?

I think you can go ahead.

I have made the upload.

Nice, thanks! You may push your changes (commits and tags) now :-P

Thanks for your work on this! While uploading, please also check if
computed OCaml ABI changes so that we shcedule needed binNMUs.

This hasn't been the case. Is there any other place to look than the
autogenerated "Provides" headers?

If that part didn't change, it means that the OCaml part didn't change
(which is no surprising since only the C part changed). You may try to
pick one reverse depdency and check that it is still able to use the library.

Mehdi