Re: camlp4_4.02.1+2-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Le 26/02/2015 17:00, Thorsten Alteholz a écrit :
> unfortunately I have to reject your package.
>
> Some files in build/* are licensed under QPL1.0, which is not DFSG compatible.
> So this package does not fit in main ...

These are build scripts which were extracted from OCaml, which has parts
under QPL modified with a exception to make it DFSG-compatible. The lack
of this exception anywhere in the upstream tarball is probably an oversight.

I have asked upstream to fix that [1]. Meanwhile, would it be fine to
explain the situation in debian/copyright and upload the same upstream
tarball? The absence of camlp4 (it was part of ocaml before) blocks many
packages.

[1] https://github.com/ocaml/camlp4/issues/83

Stéphane