Re: ITP, RFS for Caml Crush package

On 17/12/2014 01:52, Stéphane Glondu wrote:
> Le 15/12/2014 09:23, Thomas Calderon a écrit :
>> I've fixed the remaining "debian" directory in the upstream archive
>> (issue related to a misplaced git tag) and I have issued a single
>> Changelog for the "Initial release".
>>
>> The latest version is available on mentors.debian.net
>
> Uploaded. Thank you for your contribution to Debian.
>
> Cheers,

Hi Stéphane,

I would like to follow-up on the packaging of Caml Crush in Debian Sid.
It seems that it is still in the NEW queue.

I am aware that the FTP masters are quite busy and probably shorthanded.
Based on your experience, could you tell me how long does it take for a
new package to get included in the main archive ?

Thanks for your feedback.

Cordialement,

Thomas Calderon
Laboratoire architectures matérielles et logicielles
Sous-direction expertise
ANSSI
Tél: 01 71 75 88 55