Packaging sawja and javalib

Dear OCaml Team,

I had a firm plan of packaging Facebook's Infer (ITP #789059). While trying to
build it manually, I noticed that sawja and javalib aren't yet available in
Debian.  Given that I have no experience in packaging OCaml libraries, I was
wondering whether

- whether there had been any interest and unsuccessful attempts to package
  these,
- and if not: whether someone is willing to take care of this.

If the answers happen to be "no" and "no", then I'll have to learn about OCaml
library packaging I suppose...

Thanks a lot,
Michael

PS.: I'm not (yet) subscribed, so please CC me.