Re: labltk_8.06.0-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Le 27/05/2015 19:00, Thorsten Alteholz a écrit :
> unfortunately I have to reject your package.
>
> On a short glimpse I found some files under BSD. Please put all licenses
> into your debian/copyright.

There were two files (examples) under BSD, with no full license text.
I've asked upstream for clarification. Meanwhile, I've uploaded a
package with these files removed.

Note: labltk is currently part of the ocaml package in (un)stable (and
the issue you spotted also applies there). In the version of
experimental, upstream decided to split it out, hence the seemingly new
package. But it is not really new. We (the OCaml team) would appreciate
if labltk could be accepted soon; our work on updating ocaml is
basically stalled, waiting for labltk to enter.

Stéphane