ITP, RFS for Caml Crush package

Hi,

I submitted an ITP (#770296) and an RFS (#770449) request regarding the
packaging of Caml Crush.

This software is a computer program whose purpose is to implement a
PKCS#11 proxy as well as a PKCS#11 filter with security features in mind.

For instance, the filtering engine include the following features:
* dynamically block PKCS#11 attacks
* disable PKCS#11 functions and weak mechanisms
* perform object filtering on a resource
* force read-only use of the cryptographic resource

Our project was presented at two security conferences:
  - SSTIC 2014, paper and slides in French [1]
  - CARDIS 2014, slides available on request and paper to appear in
proceedings

Since it was mainly developed using the OCaml programming language, I
thought it made sense to be sponsored by OCaml Debian maintainers.

Could someone have a look at the package I sent to mentors.debian.net ?

Regards,

Thomas

[1]:
https://www.sstic.org/2014/presentation/buy_it_use_it_break_it__fix_it__caml_crush_un_proxy_pkcs11_filtrant/

--
Cordialement,

Thomas Calderon
Laboratoire architectures matérielles et logicielles
Sous-direction expertise
ANSSI
Tél: 01 71 75 88 55