Re: getting janest-core dependencies to a current state

* Stéphane Glondu:

> Le 23/09/2014 00:07, Hilko Bengen a écrit :
>> I have now uploaded
>>
>> - type-conv_111.13.00-1~exp1
>> - sexplib_111.25.00-1~exp1
>> - bin-prot_111.03.00-1~exp1
>> - fieldslib_109.20.03-1~exp1
>>
>> to experimental. Those are newer versions of source packages that are
>> already in unstable.
>
> Thank you for your work. Could you update the git repositories on
> Alioth, please?

I certainly would if I had the permissions to do so.

I am not sure how to proceed with the other 9 packages: Should I upload
everything to experimental first or should I upload everything
(including updates of the 4 packages mentioned above) to unstable?

Cheers,
-Hilko