Re: looking for sponsors of the next ocp-indent upstream version

Le 2014-09-14 21:28, Johannes Schauer a écrit :
Dear Debian OCaml maintainers,

I recently packaged a new upstream version 1.4.2 of ocp-indent and fixed several things in the source package, fixed several issues with the build system and allowed it to build on arches without ocamlopt. I pushed the changes
into the pkg-ocaml-maint git repository:

git clone git+ssh://git.debian.org/git/pkg-ocaml-maint/packages/ocp-indent.git

I would welcome your review of my changes and be glad about sponsorship of this
new version.

Uploaded.

Regards,

--