Re: RFS: janest/111.21.00-1.1 [NMU] -- Jane Street Library Collection

* Matthew Maurer:

> Hm. Perhaps I need to go through the control file and be a lot more
> careful about the versioning to make it match (can I set versions on
> the individual subpackages built?).

No, you can't set a different version from the control file. It is
possbile by manipulating how dh_gencontrol and ultimately
dpkg-gencontrol is called, but I am not sure about side effects.

I suppose that a sensible first step would be getting up-to-date
versions of sexplib310, bin-prot, fieldslib, type-conv into unstable.
Getting all the other libraries packaged should be no big effort,
either. But time is running out and the freeze is approaching...

Cheers,
-Hilko