Introduction / Interest in Package Maintenance

Hello all,

My name is Matt; I've been doing research into becoming a Debian package maintainer - I was browsing the WNPP pages and saw several OCaml packages listed by you all, including ocaml-inifiles, pxp, ocaml-dbus, etc. Some of them appear to have packaging requirements that aren't too complex - if that's the case, I would spend some time over the next few weeks getting the hang of packaging one of them. I realize you all are busy so I won't bombard you with questions; I'm self-motivated when it comes to these things. The main question I have for you is which, if any, of the OCamlTaskForce packages would be suitable for maintenance by someone like me who's starting out?

Matt