Re: RFS: ocp-indent -- OCaml indentation tool for emacs and vim

Hi,

Quoting Stéphane Glondu (2014-01-18 15:32:07)
> Have you considered joining the OCaml team on Alioth[1], and put your
> packaging as a git repository there[2]?
>
> [1] https://alioth.debian.org/projects/pkg-ocaml-maint/
> [2] dom-new-git-repo(1), in package dh-ocaml

I committed my current status of packaging to ocp-intent.git

> I started to have a look, and for sure the copyright file is incorrect.
> There is a lot of copyright to "Jun Furuse" and OCamlPro, those two should at
> least be mentioned. Actually, I didn't see (after a quick look) any copyright
> owned by the ones you mentioned in debian/copyright (Thomas and Fabrice work
> for OCamlPro and/or Inria, but the copyright seems to belong to the company
> and Inria). There are also some other bits from other people, you have to be
> sure that at least license is the same.

The copyright issue has now been clarified by upstream [1] and I integrated it
into debian/copyright.

> I am still reviewing the technical part, but I preferred to tell you about
> the copyright issue first.
>
> Thank you for your contribution!

I hope the packaging is not too bad. Please tell me the things that are left to
fix.

Thanks for your help!

cheers, josch

[1] https://github.com/OCamlPro/ocp-indent/issues/115#issuecomment-33980697