libpostgresql-ocaml-dev bug packaging for prepared statements

Package: libpostgresql-ocaml-dev
Version: 1.18.0-1

Dear OCaml maintainers,

I believe there is a bug in the packaging of this library. When I build my project against the packaged library 1.18.0-1 in wheezy, I hit the error "Postgresql.prepare: not supported"

This error is from the file postgresql_stubs.c.

#if PG_OCAML_MAJOR_VERSION > 8 \
    || ( PG_OCAML_MAJOR_VERSION >= 8 && PG_OCAML_MINOR_VERSION >= 2)
# define PG_OCAML_8_2
#endif

[..]

#ifdef PG_OCAML_8_2
CAMLprim value PQprepare_stub(value v_conn, value v_stm_name, value v_query)
{

[...]

#else
CAMLprim value PQprepare_stub(
  value __unused v_conn, value __unused v_stm_name, value __unused v_query)
{
  caml_failwith("Postgresql.prepare: not supported");
  return Val_unit;
#endif
}

Everything is fine if I manually compile the lib.
apt-get purge libpostgresql-ocaml-dev
apt-get build-dep libpostgresql-ocaml-dev
apt-get source libpostgresql-ocaml-dev
make && make install

Thanks in advance for addressing this issue.

PS: Sorry for having sent this notice twice.