Re: ocaml transition

Le 2013-12-03 18:46, Ralf Treinen a écrit :
I see Stéphane uploading loads of packages. Is there anything we can do to
help? I could for instance upload some of the arch=all packages :

ocamlwc, ocamlweb, planets, polygen, bibtex2html

Any valid reason why we don't convert these packages to arch:any ? What is the rationale of keeping them arch:all ? It is kinda of useless burden during transitions because they usually build just find with newer ocaml versions but
we are unable to binNMU them.

Regards,

--
Mehdi