updated oasis

Hi,

I imported a new upstream version of oasis and fixed several
points in the package.

I had to omit the library builtin-plugins.cma from the packaging
because of a peculiar dh_ocaml error. builtin-plugins.cma is
built via

     ocamlfind ocamlc -a -I +ocamlbuild ocamlbuildlib.cma ... -o src/builtin-plugins.cma

It therefore includes a copy of ocamlbuildlib.cma and dh_ocaml
says

    E: Error: unit Ocamlbuild_plugin exported in liboasis-ocaml-dev/liboasis-ocaml v0.3.0-1 but already exported by ocaml-nox/ocaml-base-nox v3.12.1-4
    E: Error running /usr/bin/ocaml-md5sums  --md5sums-dir debian/liboasis-ocaml-dev//var/lib/ocaml/md5sums --load-info debian/liboasis-ocaml-dev.oinfo.debhelper dep at /usr/bin/dh_ocaml line 462.

I believe the inclusion of ocamlbuildlib.cma is an error in the
oasis build procedure. Note that builtin-plugins.cmxs is build
without a copy of ocamlbuildlib and is therefore included in the
package.

Bye,

Hendrik