Time to retire?

Hi fellows Ocaml package maintainers,

Writing this email is not really easy for me. Over the past couple of
years, I wished to devote more time to Debian and my OSS activities. I
must acknowledge that this is beyond what I can do.

So rather than continue to lie and send false signals that I will resume
my Debian activities, it is maybe time to retire.

Tonight, I'll remove myself from the few packages I am still an
uploader.

I'll send the corresponding email to officialy retire in a couple of
days.

I will maybe provide a little help for packaging (as I continue to
maintain some packages on my own server), but you should consider me as
retired. If I can keep my account on alioth, I'll maybe do a few commit
directly, ping me if you think this is not ok.

Thanks to everyone for the great OCaml packages and the years of fun
doing it together.

Cheers,
Sylvain Le Gall
--