fixing startup and install scripts of coq-mode

Hi,

I cannot fix the debian-pkg-add-load-path-item bug #670339 in
proofgeneral before the same issue has not been fixed for
coq-mode in the coq package.

Below is a patch that fixes the issue for coq. Shall I push that
change?

The whole issue is not urgent, debian-pkg-add-load-path-item
exists for years already, but they fixed a crucial bug in it only
recently. But it would be nice if the change is included in the
next upload, such that I can close #670339 in a year or so, then
declaring a conflict with coq <= 8.4pl2dfsg-1.

Bye,

Hendrik