sexplib, mikmatch and liquidsoap

Hi,

I would still like to update sexplib to the newest version in a
package which targets experimental. Would that be OK? (see also [1])

I updated mikmatch some time ago, version 1.0.6-1 for unstable
and OCaml 3.12 and version 1.0.6-2 for experimental and OCaml 4. (see
also [2] and its followups)

One of the reverse dependencies of mikmatch is liquidsoap, which
is currently stuck in unstable, because it was build against the
old version of yojson. It just needs to get recompiled, I guess,
but this case is not handled automatically, isn't it?

Apart from liquidsoap I don't see any reason to hold mikmatch
back, or is there one?

Bye,

Hendrik

[1] https://lists.debian.org/debian-ocaml-maint/2013/06/msg00192.html