Re: Please review: ocamlmod 0.0.4

On 26-06-2013, Hendrik Tews <tews@os.inf.tu-dresden.de> wrote:
> Sylvain Le Gall <gildor@debian.org> writes:
>
>    >
>    > - update man page (option -o, a single module file_)
>    >

>    Not sure to understand that.
>
> ocamlmod -help describes option -o, which is missing in the man
> page.
>
> Additionally, the man page says "a single module files", which
> should be "a single module file".
>
>    >   + fix hyphen-used-as-minus-sign
>
> this is the lintian tag, see
> http://lintian.debian.org/tags/hyphen-used-as-minus-sign.html
>
> What I don't understand about this tag is that lintian reports it
> for pandoc generated man pages but not for my handwritten ones.
>
> BTW, I am glad you (seem to have) changed your mind and left your
> name in Uploaders!

Unfortunately, I didn't really change my mind. This is one of the last
upload I do -- and I need to have a human uploaders in this field. After
the upload I should remove it and let someone else pick it up. However,
I am thinking about setting myself as DM to still be able to help on
particular topics.

But you know, my retirement is more about honesty wrt to all the OCaml
packages maintainers than because I want to leave. Staying in the group
and thinking that I can do actual work would be a lie and I don't want
to prevent other people to do a good job.

Cheers,
Sylvain Le Gall
--
Website:  http://sylvain.le-gall.net/