Re: Processing of type-conv_3.0.5-1_amd64.changes

Le 18/06/2013 10:33, Hendrik Tews a écrit :
> I believe using latest in the watch file is not so good, because
> with the next release, the current package probably vanishes from
> the latest subdir.
>
> It would be better to tell uscan to scan all these 109.xx.xx
> subdirectories, but
>
>     https://ocaml.janestreet.com/ocaml-core/(?:\d+\.\d+\.\d+)/individual/ type_conv-(.*)\.tar\.gz
>
> does not work. Instead, going to Github does work:
>
>    http://githubredir.debian.net/github/janestreet/type_conv /(\d+\.\d+\.\d+)\.tar\.gz

Indeed, you're right. I was afraid the tarballs would not be the same,
but they match (at least for the last two versions).

Feel free to commit your suggestion :-) Or I'll do it for the next upload.

>    They also publish tarballs with all their projects bundled together (the
>    "Core suite"),
>
> I cannot find the core suite, where is it?

Me neither. Maybe they stopped doing it, now that installing with opam
is so easy...

Stéphane