Re: ocaml-res updated

Le 10/06/2013 05:38, Lifeng Sun a écrit :
> I updated the ocaml-res package: new upstream release, changed to
> debhelper, fixed homepage and watch file, and made VCS-* fields
> canonical.

In resulting packages, API documentation appears in double: in

  /usr/share/doc/libres-ocaml-dev/api/

and

  /usr/share/doc/libres-ocaml-dev/html/api/

Note: "lintian -IE --pedantic" complains very loudly about it...

There are many missing changes in debian/changelog.

Please consider switching debian/copyright to the new format, and update
debhelper compat level.

Stéphane