OCaml transition plans

Hello,

During the freeze, a new major version of OCaml has been released. The
current version is 4.00.1 (already in experimental, the one in sid is
3.12.1). It breaks some packages, and many of those have been fixed
upstream meanwhile. It seems that most of the times, fixes are
backward-compatible.

Therefore, I propose that we update all other OCaml-related packages
first (not the compiler itself). At least, those that still compile with
the old version. This means many small transitions.

Once this is done (I expect this will take several months), I hope a
painless transition for OCaml itself. And by "done", I mean everything
is reasonnably up-to-date in *testing*.

I am planning to handle myself Coq, Ocsigen, Unison, and many of their
direct and reverse dependencies. I will document the progress in [1].
Feel free to step in for other groups of packages, and document them in [1].

Note that Ocsigen depends on ocamlnet, which interferes with Apache
2.4... but we're not there yet. I am not aware of other interferences,
at least with what is listed on [2].

[1] https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/OCamlTaskForce/OCamlTransition
[2] http://release.debian.org/transitions/

Stéphane