All the website scripts you need !

Greeting dear valued customer!

We are here to present you a newly launched website where we decided to sell our most important scripts that we have ever made. We think you may find them usefull and we hope you will become one of our most important customers.

You can see our website on our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/devoScripts

You will find a lot of usefull scripts like :
- Shopping Cart Script
- Quirky Clone Script
- Classifieds Script
- Stock Script
- Ticket Booking Script
- Support Script

The first 1000 customers will get a lifetime license ( instead of anual license ) , FREE instalation and free support for 1 month.

We thank you and hope to talk to you soon!

http://www.facebook.com/devoScripts