Re: otags updated

Stéphane Glondu <glondu@debian.org> writes:

   Don't you want to wait for the current version to migrate to testing first?

Well ... I don't mind much.

   > When I build the package lintian 2.5.7 reports
   >
   >     W: otags: hardening-no-stackprotector usr/bin/otags
   >     W: otags: hardening-no-fortify-functions usr/bin/otags
   >     W: otags: hardening-no-relro usr/bin/otags
   >
   > What is the preferred way to handle these?

   All this hardening stuff is there mainly for C/C++. It doesn't look
   relevant for OCaml code.

Sure. Shall I add overrides or shall I wait until lintian is
clever enough to detect OCaml binaries?

Bye,

Hendrik