Re: 2 coq emacs modes

Le 13/01/2012 14:01, Hendrik Tews a écrit :
> 1) leave the situation as is
>   People not using Proof General will hopefully not install Proof
>   General and therefore don't see the problem.

That would be my choice (least effort :). If people are bothered by PG,
they can uninstall it or override it in their ~/.emacs. And PG looks
like a reasonnable default choice.

Are there significant differences between the emacs mode in Coq, and the
one in PG? I always thought the one in Coq was a subset of the one in PG...

Stéphane